Escalate. The Ultimate User Experience. Setting a new standard, the Escalate 550 Series redefines the stairclimber product category through its Smart Step—Height™ value proposition by offering the broadest range of users from fitness enthusiasts, who recognise the value in being able to regulate step height intensity to active agers, to beginners or those engaging in post—surgery progressive exercise, a spectrum of 20 different step heights 4” through 7.7”. Variations in incline, speed and exercise settings allow for a training and exercise experience that is more versatile than any other stairclimber has been able to offer.
Our revolutionary Smart Step—Height Technology allows users to choose between 20 unique step—height variations. Whether you want to regain joint flexibility post—surgery, ease back into a workout routine, or push yourself to your physical limits, the 550Ce2 lets you fine—tune the intensity of your workout to align with your unique cardiovascular and range—of—motion goals.
- Foot Print: L x W: 193 x 86cm (76 x 33.8")
- Product Dimensions: L x W x H (20 Degree): 193 x 86 x 213cm (76 x 33.8 x 83.8")
- Product Net Weight: 335kg (739 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions: L x W x H: 220 x 96.5 x 163.5cm (86.6 x 37.9 x 64.3")
- Shipping Gross Weight: 431kg (950 lbs)
- Easy Step: 31cm (12.2") step—up height
- Incline Angle: 20—40 degrees incline angle
- Maximum User Weight: 181kg (400 Ibs)
- Safety Sensor: Infrared sensor slows down the stairclimber to avoid accident when in danger
- Step: 54cm (21.2") step width; 26cm (10.2") step depth
- Step Height: 10.4cm (4")—19.6cm (7.7") adjustable—step—height
- User Height Range: 147cm—193cm (4'9" to 6'5")
- Wide SPM Range: Using magnetic—control generator braking system to reach 16—180 SPM range
- Custom Program: 2 different type of profiles (Level, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for future use.
- Fitness Test: Fitness test determines individual's fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes WFI and CPAT.
- HR Control: 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode— HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Preset Program: 10 Preset programs: Main workout types are— Interval, Hills, HIIT
- Quick Start: Quick start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Race: Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 20F, 40F, or 80F races
Target Program: 3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (1.0—999.9 Floors), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)