Skip to content
- The competive manual incline motorized treadmills
- Motor: 1.5HP high quality DC Motor
- Running Surface: 420x1200mm
- Speed:1-14km/hDC Auto Incline
- Assembly size:1620x710x1310mm
- Display:5 inch LCD Blue backlit display
- Console function: Speed, Distance, Calorie, Pluse, Time ,MP3,incline
- Program: Pre-set programs, 3 users and body fat tester
- Incline: 0-15% Auto
- Max user weight：110kgs High Quality treadmill
- Enable the user to set up an exercise regime that can be adhered to irrespective of the weather.
- Cushioned tread can provide slightly lower impact training than running on outdoor surfaces.
- For calorie burning, incline can be used to significantly reduce impact for a given rate of energy use.
- Incline setting can allow for consistent "uphill" training that is not possible when relying on natural features.
- Rate settings force a consistent pace.
- Some treadmills have programmes such that the user can simulate terrains, e.g. rolling hills, to provide accurate, programmed, exercise periods.
- The user can watch TV whilst using the machine thus preventing TV from being a sedentary activity.
- User progress such as distance, calories burned, and heart rate can be tracked